Search:
Old 10-11-2011, 03:00 AM
Game Moderator

Exclamation Troop Movement Table Errors

The troop movement table has multiple errors.

First, idle troops sometimes show up listed by the wrong city.

Then the symbol for a crowned heir shows up at the top left corner of the table rather than in the proper row box by the army.

Also, from time to time a city shows up in my city list that is actually a rebel city and is some distance away from my cities.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Game Moderator

The Reserve Army listing is also totally messed up...

Right now I have my first four entries all showing the same city but different units in each city... it almost seems the query is the city "from" rather than the city "to" (current city)???
Old 10-18-2011, 12:28 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

Hi JR,

First, "idle troops sometimes show up listed by the wrong city", is this the origin city or the destination city? Currently we show the last city that the army was present at in the origin city. It does not update to the destination city after the player reaches the destination. Is this the issue, or are you still seeing idle troops' destination city as being wrong too?

Second, the crowned heir icons have been fixed, and I will push when I fix the rest of the bugs in this thread.

Third, regarding "from time to time a city shows up in my city list that is actually a rebel city", I have to ask again if this is the same issue that I asked about in question #1. Have you previously gone to these cities? Do you currently have scenarios that are out of place? If so, please share, since I'm actively working on this now.

Lastly, regarding "first four entries all showing the same city but different units in each city", I have not looked at this yet but am about to. Can you send me the exact statuses of these armies so I can see what they are all doing (if they are still messed up)?

Thanks!

Arion
Old 10-18-2011, 01:32 AM
Game Moderator

Idle troops show the city the came from rather than the city they are currently in. This is a bug from a player point of view as you have no idea where the army actually "is".

Crowned heirs is great - thanks!

One rebel city showed up all the time as the current location of one of my armies. I never attacked it! I will look and see if it is still a problem but it was still there yesterday. That army exists in one of my other ciites but I cannot reference it by clicking on the "city" link.

I think the four same cities problem is related to all these issues.

For the display to be useful and accurate it should update an idle army's location to the current city once the army arrives and should only show the current city.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:40 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

Ok, as I spoke with you, I went into your account and was able to discover the issue. You were right with your prediction that the origin and destination cities were swapped. I believe this was the cause for all of the rest of the problems, such as rebel cities showing up in the list. Please review and let me know if this issue pops up again, but I think it should be good now. Thanks!

Tags
bug, crowned heir, troop movement, wrong city