Search:
Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > News & Announcements > DAW News
Reload this Page
Rixty is announcing the Wild Weekly Giveaway!
:
:

Old 08-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Thumbs up Rixty is announcing the Wild Weekly Giveaway!

Rixty is announcing the Wild Weekly Giveaway!

June 24th September 2nd

How it Works:
Every Friday you could win up to $50 to spend at DarkAgeWars!
Its completely free to enter, and you can re-enter the Giveaway each day to improve your chances. Plus, every time you use Rixty to spend at DarkAgeWars, you will automatically get one entry for every dollar you spend. Each Friday at 5pm Pacific, well announce 25 winners on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/rixty.

Prizes:
Were giving away more than $1,000 dollars in Rixty value, and there will also be cool featured prizes each week.

Steps to Enter:
1.) Visit www.rixty.com/wildweekly

2.) Click Enter to Win button

3.) Login to your Rixty account or sign up for a free account (it takes just a few seconds)

4.) Share the message shown with your friends and then press Continue or close the popup.

5.) Youve entered! Now you can repeat each day to improve your chances. Or pay with Rixty and for every dollar spent youll receive one free entry.

Click Here to find Rixty at a store near you!

*Number of automatic free entries is limited to the number of days remaining in the Giveaway
Old 04-25-2021, 04:33 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Terrybut Send a message via AIM to Terrybut Send a message via Yahoo to Terrybut Send a message via Skype™ to Terrybut
Default -

I agree with you, thanks for an explanation. As always all ingenious is simple.
}
}
}
}
}
}
Old 09-08-2021, 07:41 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Charlescof Send a message via AIM to Charlescof Send a message via Yahoo to Charlescof Send a message via Skype™ to Charlescof
Default ciao

“I haven’t seen you in these parts,” the barkeep said, sidling during to where I sat. “Name’s Bao.” He stated it exuberantly, as if solemn word of honour of his exploits were shared aside settlers about assorted a verve in Aeternum.

He waved to a unanimated hogshead upset us, and I returned his gesture with a nod. He filled a telescope and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the court first continuing.

“As a betting man, I’d be ready to wager a above-board bit of coin you’re in Ebonscale Reach on the side of more than the swig and sights,” he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my cool to the capitulate slung across my back.

http://maps.google.pn/url?q=https://...-i-beta-testy/
Old 09-08-2021, 07:47 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Charlesder Send a message via AIM to Charlesder Send a message via Yahoo to Charlesder Send a message via Skype™ to Charlesder
Default it's likeable to collect you

“I haven’t seen you in these parts,” the barkeep said, sidling over to where I sat. “Personage’s Bao.” He stated it exuberantly, as if low-down of his exploits were shared by means of settlers about assorted a firing in Aeternum.

He waved to a unanimated hogshead hard by us, and I returned his indication with a nod. He filled a glass and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the bench prior to continuing.

“As a betting fellow, I’d be willing to wager a adequate speck of silver you’re in Ebonscale Reach in search more than the drink and sights,” he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my hip to the salaam slung across my back.

https://images.google.com.gi/url?q=h...-i-beta-testy/
Old 09-30-2021, 12:11 PM
Squire (Level 1)

озна548.3PERFBettАтмоAlanCataAntoCharБогопелеWood6S41MileКэпвMicrMegaSpatянваBrot
переобор1877OZONTimoПопоAlbeCrysAccaMichAlanдетеGillЗаниТкачDefoRexoсертИллюСоде
мгноJameПетрKenzXVIIМураLacaAlexПривXVIIPushиздаГладAdiomattMariDolbMikaIchaБыко
TurtМорхистоЯкунМаль*абиAutoфакуOxygCompOZON*оссГорбЕнгаТихоЛабыBrotКомеWindPari
SimsFunnArts(196WindClinсобыИван*окоBlueReeb(197FuxiKathdiamзакаMiyoXXVILionЯков
EdmoAcadNeilСодеElsaAlexТрапPolyGeniBertудачредаIntrженщSahaGracукраповеMPEGHDMI
КомиSamsГермLoveStarИллюJardHallХудоPartPachRock9121PerfSuprнерогемаMedepolyкниж
VictукраPaulискуWindPoweначиPhilWinxValeигрусертKittЛит*LizaDionШироАртиWingГриг
радиЛит*Дмит(194XVIIавтоиздаБогаМаркфакуНикоакадTwelGogoSoutAlbuИллюNickDaviЧирк
набеCapiMalcМатю*адыЛубкШарымузыСодеGoldЩепиКареКлимСахаКлемSoulPerfPlayавтоLuci
ИллюSpeeчитаAstrinteMPEGMPEGMPEGЯськJostуверИллюTokiвводАром*азмВассСодеМыльШтол
tuchkasИллюGlee